St Matthew’s Community Centre offers a wide range of activities for everyone.
- There are a number of Church-organised and uniform groups which meet regularly in the Centre. These groups are for school aged children and young people.
- A Toddler and Carer group meet twice a week.
- Pre-school football coaching, 18 months to 5 years.
- Dance classes (children).
- Ladies “Tone-Up”
- Junior soft tennis.
- Badminton (Adults).
- Shen Tai Chi classes (Adults).
- Crafting and beading group.
- Saturday Club, a group for adults with learning disabilities to socialise with friends.
- Coffee, Cake & Company, a place to make and meet friends.
- Weekly Holy Communion service.
- Burn Valley North Residents Association monthly meetings and social events throughout the year.
If you require information on any of these groups or if you would like to start a group of your own, please contact the booking office, tel. 01429 894006 between 9:30am -11:30 am Tuesdays to Fridays.