St Matthew’s Community Centre offers a wide range of activities for everyone.
- There are a number of Church-organised and uniform groups which meet regularly in the Centre. These groups are for school aged children and young people.
- A Toddler and Carer group meet twice a week.
- Pre-school football coaching, 18 months to 5 years.
- Dance classes (children).
- Junior soft tennis.
- Badminton (Adults)
- Shen Tai Chi classes (Adults).
- Crafting and beading group.
- Weekly Holy Communion service.
- Burn Valley Residents Association monthly meetings and social events throughout the year.
If you require information on any of these groups or if you would like to start a group of your own, please contact the booking office, tel. 01429 894006 between 8:00am -11:00 am Tuesdays to Fridays.