The St Matthew’s Community Centre is available for hire from 8am until 10pm Monday-Saturday and on Sundays until 9.00pm.
The Centre comprises:
- A large hall which can accommodate up to 100 people, and with two badminton courts marked out.
- A small hall that can accommodate up to 60 people with a screen for conference facilities, a small kitchen for tea/coffee making, as well as access to the large kitchen.
- A large kitchen available to both halls.
- Accessible entrances and toilets (with baby changing facilities) for both halls.
- A small meeting room that can seat up to 12 people.
- A medium sized meeting room upstairs that can seat up to 18 people. (We apologise that we can’t offer wheelchair access to this room)
- A larger meeting room that can seat up to 20 people.
- Male and female toilets. (Accessible toilet off main hall available).
- A small kitchen suitable for serving pre made food with a fridge and drink making facilities.
- Accessible entrance.
- Secure car park by arrangement.
- Lockable storage space for regular groups.
- Wireless internet access available to all areas.
HIRE CHARGES[table id=1 /]
*Parties: £20 deposit required to secure the booking. Final balance to be paid no later than two weeks prior to the event. Booking period must include set-up and clear-up time including bouncy castle set-up.
The Management Committee reserve the right to not apply Community Rates. Please contact us for more information.
For bookings: 01429 894006, Tuesday -Friday 9:30am -11:30am